Bring the Mindset Mastery Experience to your Business, Group, or Organization.
Make Your Team’s Mindset an ASSET of Your Business?
The “Mindset Matters” workshop was designed for:
- Companies looking to provide value to their employees.
- This team building and motivational workshop is a way to help your employees become happier
- It shows employees that your company is doing well.
- It tells your team you want to continue educating them and investing in their future.
Is the “Mindset Matters” workshop going to really add value to you and your organization?
- Is your company going through transition?
- Is your organization dealing with change right now?
- Is your leadership team struggling to act with empathy?
- Is your company fully satisfied with its current results and outcomes?
This workshop will provide your company with the tools to live, operate, and go to market with both a growth and a winning mindset!
What is the “Mindset Matters” workshop all about?
Mindset is the lens through which we view the world. It shapes how we perceive situations, solve problems, and interact with each other. It’s the software that runs our thinking and decision-making. Our mindset is a great asset, but it can be a liability if it is not managed.
Our Workshop Includes
- Multiple Instructors / Speakers
- Private sessions for select attendees
- A workbook to follow along and retain teachings
- Customized Assessments to gain deeper understanding of yourself and your team
Assessments can be made available to organizational leaders to improve effective personal leadership and connection.
Showing others how to train their brain is a key factor to this workshop.
- Your employees will learn how their mind is a tool and how to treat it like one.
- Your employees will learn how the tool that is our brain, when misused, fails to maximize the outcome.
- Your employees will learn how mindset is also a muscle that can be developed, maintained, and strengthen as such.
This means they must set the tone and stage each day, week and month to create, and keep a winning mindset. Understanding that the mind never takes time off is important. It is working for or against all of us at all times. This is why it is so critical to know the tools, and proven strategies to create the right mindset, maintain the right mindset and return to the right mindset.
This workshop will cause individuals to:
- Ask themselves truly thought-provoking questions.
- Give their mind good work to do and let it do its job of thinking.
- Stop rushing the process or cutting corners.
- Allow themselves to set into motion the vision they have.
- Stay focused and see through their agenda.
After attending this workshop your team will:
Improve their productivity.
Your mindset plays a vital role in determining your achievements and success. You can make a big difference in the world around you by changing your mindset. Your mindset has an impact on your performance and personal productivity. It plays a vital role in how you deal with challenges and hurdles. You can achieve your goals even if you have limited time by having a productive mindset and thinking big. So, firstly you should know what a productive mindset is in detail.
Better manage feedback and conflict
Positive thinkers see feedback and conflict as opportunities for growth and improvement. Feedback helps you identify your strengths and weaknesses, so you become a better employee.
Be more resilient.
It will give you the ability to bounce back when things don’t go your way. How many times have you tried something new in business only to have it fail. It happens. Failure is a huge part of growth. How you react to things not going our way can be the difference between success and failure. When you see failure as a lesson you are more likely to bounce back with a ‘brush yourself off and try again’ attitude. That way you can keep achieving goals.
Improve their problem-solving ability.
Positive people are better equipped to consider other possibilities. This is useful for everyone from customer service representatives managing difficult customers to engineers developing new products
Getting your mindset to work for you instead of against you is at the core of this workshop.
Obtaining / Growing an understanding of MINDSET:
- How valuable MINDSET is
- What are the benefits / reproductions that come from MINDSET
- Unpacking different MINDSET styles
- Identifying what current MINDSET one sits in most of the time
- Showcasing HOW one can move from one style to another
The importance of PURPOSE:
- Crafting a personal PURPOSE statement
- Connecting ones PURPOSE to their relationships, workplace, and actions
- How to leverage and maximize the benefits of knowing and utilizing ones PURPOSE to maintain a winning and positive MINDSET
- Unpacking how thoughts give birth feelings and how feelings impact MINDSET
- Showing the flow of how our emotional state influences our behavior and actions
- Identifying and managing your emotional state
- Identifying and managing your social state